Its been a really long time since I wrote something worth reading (well, chats with friends and smses to your ‘khaas’ friends do not count :P). Thanks to my mum ,I am atleast picking up the pen and writing down my expenses in a diary which was given to me solely for that purpose and trust me it is quite an eye opener when you look back at some of the crazy shit on which you spend your “hard-earned” money. Nevertheless, I am glad I remembered my wordpress password (after about 12 failed attempts!). I have been reading a lot of posts courtesy the iiit blogroll and at the risk of sounding arrogant I would like to state that the ug2k5 bloggers were quite a unique bunch :). I wish the entire blogging gang would write more often and take some burden off our flagbearer Himank :P. I wanted to write quite a lot about all that has happened over the past couple of months (because quite a lot has happened ) but I feel rusty , so that topic is reserved for the next post. I did watch a lot of good,bad and awful movies. Kaminey and Magadheera were super entertaining but Kambakht Ishq has redefined film standards and I mean it in the most negative way but I still feel rusty , so even this topic is reserved for later :). Also, Liverpool’s disgraceful performances means I cannot or rather do not want to talk about football.
So, I also shamelessly pick this up from Karan’s blog, because I have nothing better to do (seriously I dont).
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Nothing to be honest :).
2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Now that I have a dumb Nokia cell phone from the prehistoric era, I would like to pass this question.
6. What are you wearing right now?
Jeans and shirt.
7. Do you label yourself?
8. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently own?
Not a brand person at all. If I love a pair I just buy them.
9. Bright or Dark Room?
Definetely bright. (Orange is my fav color so no surprises here)
10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Karan : Hardworking,intelligent and most likely to succeed.
11. What does your watch look like?
I dont wear a watch.
12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
Nisha : When are u guys coming for breakfast?
14. What’s a word that you say a lot?
15. Who told you he/she loved you last? (please exclude spouse , family, children)
16. Last furry thing you touched?
My teddy bear (the most awesome gift ever)
17. Favorite age you have been so far?
14-15 (tenth grade)
18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
You will rot in hell ( to Tarun – he most definetely will :P)
19. The last song you listened to?
Boom Boom Pow – Black Eyed Peas
20. Where did you live in 1987?
21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Of course I am.
22. Is anyone jealous of you?
I think so.
23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Gold chain, perfume, a sacred thread on my right hand.
24. What’s your favorite town/city?
25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
6 years ago to my parents.
26. Can you change the oil on a car?
Eww. No way.
27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
That he is doing pretty ok.
28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
29. What is your current desktop picture?
The sytycd – 5 top 10 gang.
30. Have you been burnt by love?